- INVESTSMART SERIES EPISODE 5: RETIRING WITH THE PRSIn PodcastOctober 27, 2017Are your EPF savings enough to sustain your retirement? In any case, it doesn't hurt to supplement your savings, and one such fund that could help you do that is the Private Retirement Scheme. Datuk Zaiton Hassan, Chairman of the Private Pension Administrator Malaysia, answers some pertinent questions about PRS and saving for retirement.
- INVESTSMART SERIES EPISODE 4: THE FIRST STEP TO INVESTING IN UNIT TRUSTSIn PodcastOctober 26, 2017Where and how do you begin investing in unit trusts? […]
- INVESTSMART SERIES EPISODE 3: UNDERSTANDING UNIT TRUSTSIn PodcastOctober 25, 2017Unit trusts offer a convenient and cost-efficient way to diversify investments. However, it's important to have the right people to manage your funds and to understand the associated risks of the investment. In the third episode of the InvestSmart series, BFM speaks to Stephanie Yew, Deputy General Manager of the Securities Commission Malaysia on useful tips for investing in unit trust funds.
- INVESTSMART SERIES EPISODE 2: DIVERSIFYING YOUR INVESTMENTSIn PodcastOctober 24, 2017Property is a popular form of investment, but should you put all your eggs in one basket? In the second episode of the InvestSmart Series, Linnet Lee from the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia shares about diversification and the range of investment options available.
- INVESTSMART SERIES EPISODE 1 – NOT INVESTING IS NOT AN OPTIONIn PodcastOctober 23, 2017You may already have a retirement plan in place, but will it be sufficient to last you for the duration of your retirement? In the first episode of the InvestSmart Series, Securities Commission's Khairul Ridzwan Abdul Kuddus shares how to enhance your existing retirement plan.